- Project Details
70 Shenton Way, Singapore
- Located in the heart of Singapore Financial Business District
- Walking distance to Tanjong Pagar MRT & future Prince Edward MRT
- Iconic design, Prominent frontage
- High level of facilities, 3 full deck of activities, meeting areas for office, hotel style facilities @ deck 6, 14 and 22
- Strategically located between 2 integrated resorts, Resort World Sentosa (RWS) and Marina Bay Sands (MBS)
- Close proximity to world class renowned business and entertainment hubs such as Marina Bay Downton, Orchard and Sentosa
- Short walk to an array of dining and entertainment hot spots in the vicinity
EON SHENTON rises at the coveted site of 70 Shenton Way, illuminating the Tanjong Pagar waterfront with its majestic grandeur. Here in the Central Business District, each and every angle gives rise to international recognition and promises impressive city and sea views that extend towards the waterfront bungalows of Sentosa. Interweaving both residential and commercial spaces seamlessly, it is the epitome of work, live and play. The world is truly at EON SHENTON, an address that everyone recognises.
RESIDENTIAL – CITY AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Living in the city brightens every heart. Imagine living in a development that brightens the city. Designed with fascinating lights that attract every attention, EON SHENTON stands tall as the beacon of light in the area especially when night falls. Towering at a height of 32-storey, it is made up of shops, offices and residential units as well as 4 levels of multi-storey carparks and 2 levels of basement carparks for everyone’s convenience. The façade is carefully designed with 3 outstanding sky decks offering hotel-style facilities and breathtaking unblocked views of the city skyline. It is truly a unique development that will shape the future of commerce and recreation.
Country Singapore District D02 - Chinatown / Tanjong Pagar Project Location 70 Shenton Way, Singapore Developer 70 Shenton Pte Ltd Tenure 99 years leasehold Property Type Office TOP Year 2019